PROFESSOR OLLY’S RIDDLE
This is solvable … I swear1) There are 5 houses in 5 different colours.
2) In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3) The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet.
4) No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
- The green house’s owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
Professor Olly wrote this riddle last century. He said 98% of the world could not solveit.
It can be done! Be part of the 2% that CAN!